Sony Playstation 2 (PS2) Version
GTA San Andreas Game Cheats
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Alt. name(s): Grand Theft Auto SA, GTA SA, GTASA
More GTA San Andreas help? Click here to go to the Main Menu
GAME GLITCHES - GENERAL - PAGE ONE
CLICK HERE FOR PAGE TWO
1. The pose for the camera game glitch: This trick can be done at any time in the game. First, make sure your camera is in your hand. While running, quickly tap R1 to aim, but do not release the Left Analog-stick. If done correctly, CJ will be in a running stance, but will be completely still. You can rotate the Left Analog-stick during this time, and he will pivot on one foot.
2. The spontaneously combust game glitch: Get a flamethrower and take it to your house on Grove Street. Put a motorbike in the garage, then torch the garage for about twenty seconds. Get caught alight by the fire, then wait for it to go out. Enable the 'Armor, health, money, and street creds' code and you should catch fire again. Note: This may take a few attempts.
3. The survive high fall game glitch: Take a Shamal or Hydra into the second meter of altitude. With a parachute, jump out of the plane and press Circle to open it. Then, immediately press Triangle. You will fall to the ground, and if you have full health you will survive with just a little remaining.
4. The swim in first person view game glitch: Get a rocket launcher or sniper rifle and go near a body of water. Jump in, and before you hit the water, aim and hold it. You should be in the aiming mode of that gun. This also works with other guns.
5. The decapitated CJ game glitch: After obtaining a katana, find a two player icon and activate multi-player mode. Have player two decapitate CJ. Exit out of two player mode, and CJ will have no head.
6. The decapitated CJ game glitch (2): Play in two player mode with Denise and have the other player cut off your head. You will lose the mission, but then can continue playing without a head and bleed forever.
7. The stretched CJ game glitch: Get on a mountain bike and press Square to back up. While still pressing Square, tap X. CJ will stretch out of proportion and spin around like crazy.
8. The stretched CJ game glitch (2): Get on a bike, then hold Square until you start to reverse. Then, press tap X to go into a sprint. CJ will then do a dance on his bike.
9. The late death game glitch: When at a fast food restaurant (such as Cluckin' Bell or Well Stacked Pizza), have a gun with you (preferably a pistol), Go into a corner and aim. Walk up to the counter and put the cross- hairs on the cashier's head. Shoot the cashier, and wait. The cashier should back up with their hands raised, say something, then fall to the floor. Note: This best done at Cluckin' Bell.
10. The late death game glitch (2): Walk into Ammu-Nation with a country rifle. Back up at a distance, and without aiming, shoot the clerk. He should shoot you for about three or four seconds before you hear him make a dying sound and hear someone outside the store yell and run.
11. The remote explosives go through door game glitch: Buy some remote explosives at Ammu-Nation, then steal a car. Get out of the car and throw one at the drivers door, then open the door. The explosive will stay in the same place, and the door will go through it.
12. The no remote explosion game glitch: Go into Ammu-Nation. There will be a red circle to go into shooting practice. Get close to that circle, then throw over twenty remote explosives at that door. Without pressing the remote, step in the red circle. You will go to the target practice. Complete round 1, then quit. When your out of target practice, notice there are no explosives by the door, but you still have the remote. Press the remote. and there will be no explosion.
13. The no remote explosion game glitch (2): Go to any house that you own at a distance so that the garage does not open. Throw a remote explosive on the garage, then get close enough for the garage open. Notice that the explosive(s) will fall off the garage onto the ground. Press the remote and nothing will happen.
14. The walk on air game glitch game glitch: When in a helicopter, fly above the giant bridge and try to land in the middle. The helicopter will land in mid air, and you can get out and walk around in the air. Note: If you have done all the missions in San Fierro this will not work. Go to a two player icon, preferably the one by CJ's garage. Go to the construction site, then go to the burnt up building. Across from it is a building with a parking lot with a fence. Go to that parking lot. Choose the fireman, swimmer, or prostitute. Enable the 'Flying cars' code and get a car. Go to bridge north of San Fierro. Land in the this area. Enable the 'Spawn Jetpack' code and get out so that player two can get in. Also spawn one for yourself. Have both players fly up in the air. Then, have player two fly slightly higher than you. Then, have your player press Square, then press Triangle. You should be walking on air.
15. The die in air game glitch: Note: This cannot be done if you completed all the missions in San Fierro. Spawn a plane and a parachute. Fly north of San Fierro. Go over the bridge and to the land. Then, go back and jump out and land on the thing with a parachute. Get that parachute and jump towards San Fierro. Activate the parachute and CJ will die in the air.
16. The fall to death in blackness game glitch: Go into a Cluck N' Bell and jump behind the counter. Then, jump on the counter so that if you move you cannot get off of it. Keep jumping up into the ceiling by pressing Square.If done correctly, you should find yourself on a black screen, falling to your death.
17. The bicycle catches on fire game glitch: If a bicycle is upside down, it will catch on fire. However, it is very difficult to get bicycle to stay upside down.
18. The lowrider remains in position game glitch: Get a lowrider with hydraulics. Put the car in any hydraulic position desired. While holding the car in that direction, press Triangle to get out. You can see the car remain that way. For example, have the back of the car raised in the air.
19. The lowrider lights game glitch: When in a lowrider at night, look at the headlights and bounce the car up and down. Notice that the lights on the ground stay in one location while the lights on the car move up and down.
20. The use other weapon on motorcycle game glitch: Have an Uzi of any kind and another weapon. Get a motorcycle and stand next to it. Select the Uzi. If you have more weapons, select one next to the one you want to hold on the bike. Then, press Triangle to get on the motorcycle. Just before the radio station starts, quickly press L2 or R2 to switch weapons. If done correctly, you should have the weapon equipped and be holding on the bike. You cannot fire the weapon while on the bike. This may require a few attempts. The best weapons to use are the AK47, M4, and the shotgun.
21. The monster noise game glitch: Tow a Monster truck with a Tow Truck or Tractor. It will still sound as if you are driving the Monster. You can also fling the Monster truck like the tanker.
22. The monster hydraulics-like motion game glitch: Drive a Monster to San Fierro. Drive along until you find the trolley. Drive behind the trolley so that your front bumper is touching the it and accelerate. You should see the front end of the monster move down, then pop up.
23. The dancing Packer game glitch: Find a Packer. Move the Right Analog-stick Down so that the railing moves up. Then, get out and walk up the ramp. You will either do one of two things. You will stop but remain walking (if this happens, jump); or you will walk straight. As soon as you get under the top ramp, the packer will do some crazy things, such as tilt so that only one side of tires is touching the ground.
24. The backflipping Packer game glitch: Get a Monster truck and drive down by the docks in Los Santos until you see a Packer. Line up the Monster with the back end of the Packer and drive up the ramp. This should send the Packer up in the air and do backflips.
25. The somersaulting Rhino game glitch: Go to Los Santos International Airport, and use the 'Spawn Jetpack' code to reach the top of the communications tower. Once on the top, there is a small circular platform with a thin platform around it, with just enough room to stand on. Stand on it, and make sure it is the border around the very top platform. Enable the 'Spawn Rhino tank' code. If done correctly, the tank will spawn and immediately ricochet off the top and do multiple spins and somersaults in the air before finally hitting the ground below. This can be very funny if done correctly.
26. The flying Tanker game glitch: Steal a Tractor, and grab onto a Tanker (tractor-trailer truck/18 wheeler). Back up to the front of the Tanker and latch on to it. Drive forward, then turn sharply into circles. The Tanker should go flying through the air. This may require several attempts.
27. The drive around with parachute game glitch: Go to the top of Mount Chilliad with a parachute. If you cannot find one, there is one on top of the mountain near a Camper and a Journey. Equip your parachute and jump on the mountain bike. You should trigger the downhill race. Then, jump off the edge with the bike, but before you go over jump off and deploy your parachute. You should spawn back on top with the bike, but with your parachute still deployed.
28. The chopper does not chop game glitch: Shoot some people and/or police to get a least a three start wanted level. Then, enable the 'Spawn Jetpack' code and fly up. Wait for a helicopter to arrive. When it does, try to land on top of it. When you do, the blades will not chop you up.
29. The feet appear through bottom of car game glitch: Enter a car and enable the 'Spawn Jetpack' code. Your feet will appear through the bottom of the car. This also works with planes and helicopters. With bikes, CJ will appear to be standing up on the bike.
30. The feet appear through bottom of car game glitch (2): Get in a car, preferably a BF Injection, and enable the 'Spawn Jetpack' code. Then, press L2 or R2 to see CJ's legs sticking out of the bottom of the car, with a Jetpack on his back.
31. The tree through car game glitch: This is best done when at a location with a tree that can be knocked down and a store you can enter. Get a car and drive it into the tree. This should knock it down. Park the car directly over where the tree once stood. Enter the store by using the yellow upside down triangle, then exit. The tree will now be sticking out of your car.
32. The car falls through ocean bottom game glitch: Enable the 'Maximum lung capacity' code. Get in any vehicle and drive into the ocean. You will slowly sink. Remain in car and it will get dark as you go further down. You will go through the ocean bottom. Stay in car and you will sink for about thirty more seconds before respawning near the closest road to the ocean.
33. The swinging car game glitch: Unlock importing and exporting. Buy a car from imports and use the crane to get the car off the ship. When the car is hovering over level ground, hold X so that the car goes down as far as possible. Exit the crane and enter the car. The crane will still have a hold on your vehicle. When it reaches the end of the line, it rises from the ground and swings back.
34. The dancing car game glitch: Enable the 'Cars fly away' code. Get in the floating car. Hold the Left Analog-stick in any direction and the car will 'dance'. Note: If you hold the Left Analog-stick too long, the car will explode.
35. The invincible car game glitch: Steal a car, drive it to a safe location, and get out of it. Attach a remote bomb to the hood. Get back into the car and any car you hit with the one you are driving will explode. Your car will not sustain any damage and you will not lose any health.
More Game Glitches - Click Here
More GTA San Andreas help? Click here to go to the Main Menu
NEW! Search the net for more Grand Theft Auto San Andreas help
Log a request for cheats and hints for this game. Click Here