to all the information you'll need on this game, and more!
CHEATS AND HINTS
The first one I found is a salesperson selling some good items in the Castle of
Tansicia (is that how you spell it?). Go to the room with the bridge. You
can already see him. Do this:
1. Go behind the bar.
2. You should be able to walk into a wall behind there.
3. Make your way around into the room.
4. You can still talk to the person while you're standing on the ground.
Note: This second one is completely pointless, even though it's fun.
Haven't you always wanted to
work at a hotel? Here's your chance! Just do this!
1. Go to the inn at Matango.
2. Walk into the wall on the left side.
3. Make your way around to stand at the counter!
Once you have to have four of each type of healing item, you use them all one by
one. When you're done you will have infanite life.
Get fired out of the cannon 50 times
You can get the lv 9 sword without using the mana spell.
1. You need the lv 8 sword and
2. Near the Ice Palace there will be a very small island next to it. Land on it.
3. If you go up and see neko when you land talk to him and save the game.
4. Hold L, R, start, select, for about 2 seconds, which will reset the game.
5. Start a new game and keep playing until you meet the 1st Mantis boss.
6. During the battle (not when they are talking and not after you win) hold L,
R, start, select, for about 2 seconds again.
7. Select the game where you saved it at neko.
8. When you start the data you will be in the hole where the mantis boss is.
9. Kill it (which shouldn't be that hard) and you will get a power up for the
10. Go to Watts and you can get the Mana Sword.
Note: Do not try this more than
once, it will mess up your data. Also you should make an extra data because you
might mess up and the you wont be able to use the data anymore.
When one of your character gets a spell cast on him/her use the midge mallet
twice and that character will revieve no damage
Dark Lich the Easy Way
In many walkthroughs for SoM, they always want you to do complicated stuff when
it comes to killing the second to last boss, the Dark Lich. Instead, just have a
couple fairie walnuts and when the Dark Lich appears, just start pummeling him
with the Lumina spell. Right after you cast it, keep checking on when you
can use another one of the girl's spells. When her spells become active again,
use the Lumina again. Repeat. If the girl's MP gets low, have the Sprite use a
fairie walnut on her. If all goes well, you should be able to defeat the Dark
Lich without getting a scratch and before he even has a chance to do anything!
Sword the REAL way
If you are thinking that the other 'mana sword gaining techniques' are dodgy,
fear not. Go to the Mana fortress and kill as many enemies as it takes to get a
chest. It will usually contain useless things, but eventually (after ages) you
will get an orb. It may not be the final orb of the sword, if not it will be the
orb for another weapon. Repeat until finally successful.
To get back into Potos after you get banished, you have to have all three people
alive. Walk up to the guy at the gate, keep walking into him and keep pushing
SELECT until you're on the other side.
This trick takes patience to do. Every time you get a Mana Seed, you will be
able to increase your magic's level. But, you have to use the magic a lot to
make it increase (which takes a while). Once you get your magic spells in level
7, they will start to be super-powered. They will not do it every time, but you
will know when they do. Once the spells get into level 8, the spells will be
super-powered other spells will be super-powered.
Go to any chest in a dungeon that has an orb and open it, then use the magic
rope to teleport to the entrance of the dungeon.
Go to the nearest watt and have him forge the weapon. then return to the chest
where you found the orb and another of the same type of orb will be there.
repeat this process as many times as you'd like.
Note: Do not forge your weapon past its highest phase or it will be turned back
to it's very first stage i.e. if you forge your sword to its 9th and final stage
the forge it once more it will become the rusty blade.)
Submitted by: AJ,
KingF2001 and B Taylor
Genie, Pro Action Replay cheat device codes? Check Here
Log a request for cheats
and hints for this game. Click Here
Want reviews and screenshots of
this and SNES games? Check Here
Find the best deal:
buy, check availability of this and other games
Was this page useful to you? YES