Sony Playstation2 Game Cheats
for Walkthroughs, Guides, Cheats and more
Outside link to information specific to this game.
May include cheats, links to cheats and hints, guides, message boards,
screenshots, reviews, previews, reader reviews and more..
Courtesy of: gamefaqs.com
BATTLE STATEGY HINTS
1. At the start of each campaign, go for a defensive approach.
2. Gather your units and await enemy movements.
3. Intercept advancing enemy units with long-range attacks (canonade/ballista).
4. Attack enemy units with several units, using special-attacks first.
5. Keep it going until the enemy unit is destroyed. Do not let routed units
escape as they will reform. More importantly, when annihilating an enemy unit,
your army's zeal will rise, allowing for more special attacks.
6. Use "rally" to raise the zeal of your units when in battle,
preferably on units with long-range special attacks.
7. Check your unit's status regularly, and retreat immediately if your unit is
losing a battle.
8. Try to limit the number of engagements, as to have a better chance of
controlling the events on the battlefield. Press L2 to call up a map of the
9. Only at the very end (two or three enemy units remaining ) should you call
for an army attack, keeping the units with long-range attacks at some distance.
UNLOCK THE BATTLE MODE
Complete the game as the East and the West.
A new option that allows you to choose your battle mode will be unlocked at
the main menu. Any previous battle may be fought, as either the East or the
PLAY AS THE WEST
Complete the game as the East.
Submitted by: AJ
Gameshark, Action Replay, Code Breaker codes? Check Here
Log a request for cheats and hints for this game. Click Here
Want to read game reviews/previews of this game? Check Here
Find the best
deal: rent, buy, check availability of this game
Was this page helpful to you? YES / NO