Nintendo GameCube GC Game Cheats
Sega Sports NHL 2K3
for Walkthroughs, Guides, Cheats and more
Outside link to information specific to this game.
May include cheats, links to cheats and hints, guides, message boards,
screenshots, reviews, previews, reader reviews and more..
Courtesy of: gamefaqs.com
HINTS AND PLAYING TIPS
Easy goals: Pause game play and select "Choose Sides". Choose
the opposing team, then select "Pull Goalie". Resume game play long
enough for the goalie to get off the ice. Pause game play again and choose your
original team. Then, shoot the puck at the goal and it will slide in before the
goalie can return. This is very useful if you are down a few goals at the end of
More PIM: Put all enforcers out on the ice for the entire game and have
skill level set all the way up (or at least on pro). You can get a total of 325
PIM by doing this. Ray, Boulton, Stock, Chara, Domi, and others are recommended.
Fights: There are unlimited amount of fights in the game. It is possible
to reach 35 by doing the following: Cut all the enforcers from the league, then
place them all onto only two teams. Cut players that are not enforcers from the
two selected teams. Place the enforcers on all the lines of both teams. Finally,
play a game with the two teams. To increase the frequency of fights besides the
frequency option, increase hitting power and decrease the fatigue options.
Placing the level of skill to pro or higher makes it easier to start fights.
Players may even fight just by bumping shoulders.
TOP TWENTY ENFORCERS
1. Rob Ray (Buf): Very good checker, has heart. His 3000+ PIM is why he
is the best. He will fight anyone on the ice and is the greatest leader for your
2. Eric Boulton (Buf): Follows in Ray's footsteps. Have him on the same line as
3. P.J. Stock Bos): Fights very often. Does not get called for penalty that
4. Tie Domi (Tor): Dirty player but can scrap well
5. Stu Grimson: May have been forgotten, but is a power house.
6. Bob Probert: 3000+ PIM and can still fight.
7. Zdeno Chara: 6' 9" giant that can deliver punishment..
8. Jody Shelley: Plays dirty but can go toe to toe with everyone except Ray or
9. Matt Barnaby: Not a very good fighter but will always go.
10. K. Oliwa: Big time hitter and can fight well.
11. E. Cairns: Good enforcer for a defenseman.
12. I. Laperriere: Small but powerful.
13. Paul Laus: Also very good hitter for a defenseman.
14. A. Nazarov: Russian enforcer who can deliver.
15 P. Worrell: Big 6' 6'' enforcer who can help a power team.
16. J. Weimer: Has Eric Cairns to back him up cause he is an average fighter.
17. D. Brashear: Can go toe to toe with many players.
18. S. Mckenna: 6' 8'' giant who can fight well.
19. J. Odgers: Old but still noticeable.
20.***** bonus player: Create a player named Dan Westphal. Give him qualities
all the way up to have a great enforcer and scorer. Make him as short as
possible and light to make him go more often. No other created player will go as
much as he does. He is great on lines with Ray and Boulton
CheatBookJon, Big H and AJ
Gameshark, Action Replay, Code Breaker codes? Check Here
Log a request for cheats and hints for this game. Click Here
Want to read game reviews/previews of this game? Check Here
Find the best deal: rent, buy, check availability of this game
Was this page useful to you? YES / NO